Launched in 2005 with a vision of dominating in Technology, Innovation, Management, and Engineering, TIME Systems is committed to providing high quality solutions and support services to a diverse clientele. Headquartered in Northern Virginia, we possess expertise in the fields of information technology, engineering, and management consulting, while specializing in program and project management, strategic communications, and Microsoft SharePoint integration. We have strong past performance with the Department of Defense (DoD), other government agencies such as the Department of Transportation and the Department of Veterans Affairs, and customers in the corporate and nonprofit sectors.
TIME Systems has more than 13 years’ experience in program and project management, and we maintain a number of certifications, including Capability Maturity Modeling Integration (CMMI) Level 2 for Services, SBA 8(a), DoDD 8140 (8570), Project Management Professional (PMP), and Lean Six Sigma. We can support cleared contracts, and we have expanded capabilities through our SBA certified joint venture (MTS Advantage).
We deliver People, Leadership, and Results without the risk.
- Dominate in each core area–Technology, Management,and Engineering
- Provide excellent employee benefits
- Make a difference with local charities
Deliver Innovative value-driven Technology, Management, and Engineering solutions and services through empowering PEOPLE, focusing on LEADERSHIP, and achieving RESULTS.
In Service Always
- Capability Maturity Modeling Integration (CMMI) Level 2 for Services
- SBA 8(a) certification
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- DoDD 8140 (8570)
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE)
- Cisco Certified Network Associate Routing and Switching (CCNA)
- Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL v3)
- CompTIA A+, Security+, Network+
- Information Systems Security Manager (ISSM)
- Cisco Certified Entry Networking Technician (CCENT)
- ISO Certified Auditor
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt