We have a tried-and-true formula of empowering PEOPLE, focusing on LEADERSHIP, and achieving RESULTS. Our employees are well educated, highly experienced, and committed to working with our clients to make each project a success. Our workforce receives competitive compensation and excellent benefits, and they in turn produce significant measurable performance results for our clients.
Our benefits include:
- Generous and competitive salaries
- Company-sponsored medical, dental, and vision coverage for employee and dependents
- Accrued leave each pay period
- Paid federal holidays
- Parking and WMATA transportation benefit
- 401k Safe Harbor and Roth IRA
- Direct deposit
- Referral bonuses
- Company-sponsored training
It is the policy of TIME to provide equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment and not to discriminate on any basis prohibited by law, including race, color, sex, sexual orientation, age, genetics, religion, national origin, disability, marital status, veteran status, or reprisal.